Construction or erection Process in Los Angeles
This is the basic information to plan and execute your civil or industrial construction project.
KMBJ Structural Steel, Inc. has extensive experience in civil and industrial construction in Los Angeles and Orange County, to guide you in the regulatory aspect as well as design and project development services.
According with the Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety; The construction process in Los Angeles has the following procedures.
1. Get zoning and property information from ZIMAS, an online research tool from the City Planning department.
2. Design your project and draw plans
3. Submit plans and complete a permit application at an LADBS office.
Separate approvals may be needed from other departments and agencies, depending on the project scope. They may include Planning, Fire, Public Works, Transportation, CRA LA, Housing, DWP, Cultural Affairs, Health, AQMD, LAUSD, Oil and Gas, Cal OSHA
4. Plans are approved by LADBS and a permit is issued, which may be picked up at an LADBS office.
5. Construction begins, and inspections are requested while construction is occurring.
6. Final inspection is performed and a Certificate of Occupancy is issued.
Steel Erection Projects in Newport and Huntington Beach area
KMBJ Structural Steel, Inc.is a company specialized in developing residential, commercial and industrial building projects, according with the California Building Standard Code, and also by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Standard.
We evaluate the financial proposal of the clients, requesting a cash advance before the start of work; And then according to the progress of the work, which we deliver on time and on the established schedule
The KMBJ headquarter is located in: 12929 Telegraph Rd Unit I, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. But can serve in the all Orange County as Huntington beach and Newport Beach, California
Steel erection in Newport Beach Ulises Herrera New Port Beach, United States.
Contact to KMBJ:
California Contractor’s License: #1044441